These next two weeks or so are INTENSE.
Tuesday 12th June:
- Drama assignment due
- Dance assignment due
- Dance choreography due
- ‘Speak Easy’ mock audition
Wednesday 13th June
- LADY GAGA ‘BORN THIS WAY BALL’ CONCERT (need I say more)
Thursday 14th June
- School CD Recording.
- Been and the Dukes official EP release at The Loft.
Friday 15th June
- Last day of school for the semester.
- Gatho at Caed’s house.
- ONE WEEK TILL FORMAL
Saturday 16th June
- Mad hangs with my best friends Alex and Tim
Sunday 17th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (11 days out)
- Abby’s 16th birthday BBQ
Monday 18th June
- Last minute formal shopping: clutch, ring ect. (4 days out)
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal
Tuesday 19th June
- Eyebrow wax- 9am
- ‘Speak Easy’ mock audition continued..
Wednesday 20th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (7 days out)
Thursday 21st June
- Spray tan- 10:30am
- Nails- ???pm
- Dinner with Alex and Tim
Friday 22nd June
- Morning Relax
- Hair- 12:30pm
- Makeup- 1:30pm
- Get ready at Tim’s house- 2:45pm
- Pres- 3:45pm
- Walk ins- 6:00pm
- AFTER PARTY
Saturday 23rd June
- Recover from the most amazing night ever.
Sunday 24th June
- ‘Aladdin’ rehearsal (3 days out)
Monday 25th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (2 days out)
Tuesday 26th June
- Media Call for Channel 9 News
- ‘Aladdin’ Final Dress Rehearsal (1 day out)
Wednesday 27th June
- ‘Aladdin’ OPENING DAY
Competitor number 13005.
The audition for the new season of Young Talent Time went extremely well. The panel liked my personality, voice and the guy pointed out that he especially liked my falsetto.
I have now been shortlisted for the call backs in Sydney and will find out in the next couple of weeks if I am successful.
Even if nothing comes of this, it was a great experience :)
Excited, yet nervous for tomorrow’s audition.
Young Talent Time here I come!
At my audition this morning
I gave looks so optimistic, they could have cured cancer.
Shelby Corcoran would have approved.