Do what you have to do for you.
Eye on the prize. Whatever that prize may be. Mine was freedom and happiness. And let’s not kid ourselves, we aren’t ourselves at school. I can’t tell you what it’s like being yourself all day everyday.
Something I wish someone had told me last year.. Don’t worry about what other people are doing. Not in regards to parties or whatever, regards to all choices. Don’t be swayed. Know what you want. Even if its unknown, know what you’re doing to find it.
~Something a very close friend of mine shared with me last night. He speaks the truth and I admire that.~
Musical After Party 😘🍸🎉
First photo of the afternoon :’)
hehe cutest family <3
FORMAL TABLE #1
we sah hot.
On the red carpet with my bestie bitches <3
These next two weeks or so are INTENSE.
Tuesday 12th June:
- Drama assignment due
- Dance assignment due
- Dance choreography due
- ‘Speak Easy’ mock audition
Wednesday 13th June
- LADY GAGA ‘BORN THIS WAY BALL’ CONCERT (need I say more)
Thursday 14th June
- School CD Recording.
- Been and the Dukes official EP release at The Loft.
Friday 15th June
- Last day of school for the semester.
- Gatho at Caed’s house.
- ONE WEEK TILL FORMAL
Saturday 16th June
- Mad hangs with my best friends Alex and Tim
Sunday 17th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (11 days out)
- Abby’s 16th birthday BBQ
Monday 18th June
- Last minute formal shopping: clutch, ring ect. (4 days out)
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal
Tuesday 19th June
- Eyebrow wax- 9am
- ‘Speak Easy’ mock audition continued..
Wednesday 20th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (7 days out)
Thursday 21st June
- Spray tan- 10:30am
- Nails- ???pm
- Dinner with Alex and Tim
Friday 22nd June
- Morning Relax
- Hair- 12:30pm
- Makeup- 1:30pm
- Get ready at Tim’s house- 2:45pm
- Pres- 3:45pm
- Walk ins- 6:00pm
- AFTER PARTY
Saturday 23rd June
- Recover from the most amazing night ever.
Sunday 24th June
- ‘Aladdin’ rehearsal (3 days out)
Monday 25th June
- ‘Aladdin’ dress rehearsal (2 days out)
Tuesday 26th June
- Media Call for Channel 9 News
- ‘Aladdin’ Final Dress Rehearsal (1 day out)
Wednesday 27th June
- ‘Aladdin’ OPENING DAY
Happy New Year!
Love from heavenlyexquisite and gor-geous-poison
a.k.a Teags an Fanny (Frankie)
My Fanny <3
The most amazing High School Musical On Stage! cast that ever was…Black Cast! <3
My Pretties @ Trinity’s HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON STAGE! camp
My other family, <3 Left to right,
Me, Jacquelyn Pointing (diamondunicorns.tumblr.com), Kate (grayham) Burnham(theelectricmoccasin.tumblr.com) and Luke Ferrantino.